The Friends of Lower Hay Lake Association is dedicated to protecting the water and watershed of Lower Hay Lake and the preservation of surrounding natural resources through sharing of information with other organizations. It strives to enhance the enjoyment of the lake and encourages a sense of community among its residents.
To submit a photo for 'Photo of the week'
- 10/5/15 - DNR Slashes Grants to Fight Eurasian Milfoil
- 9/29/15 - Fireworks Show on Lower Hay CANCELLED
- 9/15/15 - Sandpiper Pipeline Project Likely Delayed With Ruling.
- 9/14/15 - Lower Hay Lake friend, John B. Emkovik, passed away 9/4/15
- 9/8/15 - From runoff to ruin: The undoing of Minnesota's lakes
- 8/28/15 - Is Mille Lacs Harbinger of Other MN Walleye Fisheries?