The Friends of Lower Hay Lake Association is dedicated to protecting the water and watershed of Lower Hay Lake and the preservation of surrounding natural resources through sharing of information with other organizations. It strives to enhance the enjoyment of the lake and encourages a sense of community among its residents.
Photo/Video of the Week
Boat fire on the northwest corner of
Lower Hay Lake - 6/17/16
Photos courtesy of Bernt Tweit
To submit a photo for 'Photo of the week'
- 4/21/16 - Volunteer Access Inspection Training Information
- 4/11/16 - Official 'Ice Off' date for Lower Hay Lake reported as 4/10/2016
- 3/28/16 - WAPOA's First Annual Tree Sale
- 2/3/16 - Car Goes Through Thin Ice - Lower Hay Channel
- 1/26/16 - Crow Wing Power announces potential community solar project.
- 1/6/16 - order plants/trees from Crow Wing Soil & Water Conservation District